Monday, January 12, 2009

Winter Intensive



Mention the code "Rosie" to receive an online discount for our Winter Intensive Workshop!

Join us for this five-day workshop with RBKids acclaimed staff at the new Maravel Arts Center in the heart of New York City’s theater district. The workshop will consist of classes and rehearsals, taught by RBKids staff with visits from the Broadway, television and film communities. It culminates in The Spotlight on Broadway Variety Show to be performed on Saturday afternoon at Maravel Arts Centers’ Russ Berrie Performance Studio.

To register your child, contact TJ Berardo at (646) 434-2274 or tj@rbkids.org


The Winter Intensive is part of Spotlight on Broadway!, the newest initiative from Rosie's Broadway Kids. Spotlight on Broadway! features classes and residency programs that allow everyone to experience the teaching excellence of RBKids.

Click
here to learn more.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing opportunity! I hope many parents realize this and enroll their kids.
I passed the building a few weeks ago and it looked really good. RBKids have really made strides the last few years :)

Petra said...

I wish there had been a program like this when I was a kid! I would have been in HEAVEN!

I suggested that they open RBKids up to "paying customers" to raise money for the program. Of course, in this economy, I am sure that numbers will be lower than hoped.

Good luck with the program. I wish I were ten again!

: ) P